The border can style around a document in a Microsoft word document. You can learn about it from this Microsoft word tutorial.
This can do by using the Microsoft word borders feature. There is the borders button under the paragraph of the home tab.
Apply the Border
First, type some words in the ms word document.
- Now, when you move the mouse pointer over the border icon, the tool-tip box will open.
- Click on the arrow to the right of it. Then the border menu comes to the word document.
- The following section describes how to use all the options on this menu.
- This used to place the border below a word.
- First, select the typed word.
- Click on the Bottom border at the top of the border menu
- A line will then draw underneath your chosen word or phrase.
- This use to place the border above the word.
- Select the typed word and select the Top border from the border menu.
- Then you will get a border above the selected word or phrase.
- This used to place the border-left side a word.
- Select the typed word and click the Left border from the border menu.
- Then the borderline appears to the left side of the word you select.
- This used to place the border Right side the word.
- Select the typed word and click the Right border on the border menu.
- Then the borderline appears to the right side of the word you select
- If you want to delete a border, you can click on the menu again.
- If you want to delete all the border at once, click on the No Border menu.
- To apply a full border around a selected word or phrase, click on the Outside border menu.
- Then you get a border around all the text in your Word document.
- This used to border some selected words.
- You will get a border separating all the words when you choose the required words and click on the All Borders menu.
The Borders and Shading sub-menu can use to apply different styles of borders, colorizing, and resizing.
Click on that sub menu will bring up the borders and shading dialogue box.
On the borders tab in this dialogue box, none detail box is active under the settings.
This means that there are no borders around the part we selected.
Now you can use options like a box, shadow to decorate borders.
The way they performed is showing below.
Draw a border around the word
- To border a word, select Box under the settings on the border tab.
- Now, select a preferred style in the style menu.
- It will preview what the border looks like. If it fits, click OK.
Stylish the border
- To select border styles, click on the Style menu and select prefer one.
Coloring the border
- Select a Color menu to apply some color to the border and select the color you want.
Resize the border
- If you want to resize the border, open the Width menu.
- Please choose the size you want from it and click, OK.
- The border will then be adjusted accordingly.
We hope this Microsoft word tutorial will help you make the most of your skills.
If you would like to learn more Microsoft word tutorial through our website, use this link:- EduTutesFree