The tools that we will use for this adobe Photoshop tutorial are
- Color Modes
- Color Ranges
- Type Tool
- Add Layer Mask
This Free Photoshop Tutorial will help you to get the most out of it.
- If you have not to download adobe photoshop yet, use this link.
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
Here’s how to add binary digits to the background of a photo and look creative.
First, open Adobe Photoshop and go to File > Open and open the picture you want to edit.
- Press Ctrl + A and select the image, press Ctrl + C and copy and press Ctrl + V and paste.
- If the size of the pasted image does not match the original image, change its breadth from the move tool in the toolbox.
Image mode Setup
If the image is color, it should change to black and white
- Click Image > Mode > Grayscale
- From the box that opens, select Don’t Flatten. The image will display in black and white.
- Then for other settings, select Image > Mode > RGB Color
Now you should select the places where the letters should insert.
- Click on Select > Color Range. Then the color range box will open.
- Click on the Shadows from the select menu. Then the black areas in the image are marked with white.
If the picture doesn’t look as good as its mark, pull the Fuzziness handle on the right side. Then the area marked in white is increases.
After setting these settings, click OK. A selection of configurations will display on the image.
- Next, click on the new layer button at the bottom of the layer palette and get a new layer. Select that layer and press Alt + Delete.
- The new layer will show the selected part of the previous layer.
- Press Ctrl + D on the keyboard and delete the last selection
- Go to the first layer of the image and select the color range again.
- From the select menu, click on Midtones. Then all the subtle places will decide in the picture.
- Now, as before, take a new layer, select it and press Alt + Delete.
- Now the desired parts of the image have been select.
You need to hide all layers to enter the numbers.
To do so,
- Click on the eye icon next to the layer in the layer palette.
- Now select Type Tool from the toolbox and drag the mouse pointer from the top of the left side to the bottom of the right side.
- The text box will create the size of the entire image
- Click on the Toggle the Character and Paragraph button on the options bar. Then open the Character and paragraph palette.
- Select the letter type and set the size of the font.
- Set the leading value to 3 to make the rows spaced.
- Then type 0,1 numbers until the text box is full.
- Once you did that, drag that layer on the new layer button at the bottom of the layer palette, to get a copy of that layer
- Next into the color range, drag the first layer created using shadows over the background layer of the layer palette.
- Press the control key and click on the layer that is create using the mid-tones. Then the image will select.
- In the layer palette, select the font typed layer and click the Add Layer Mask button at the bottom
- Then the font will format for the shape of the selection
- Now select the other layer that you have copied, including the text
- As before, you need to link the layer with shadows in the color range and the layer front, through a layer mask
Completion of work
Finally, get another copy of the original image and place it below the other layers and above the background layer of the layer palette.
- Then reduce the opacity value to 50% from the layer palette.
If you want to see how to do this Free Photoshop Tutorial, watch the video.
If you would like to learn more adobe Photoshop tutorial through our website, use this link:- EduTutesFree